These are needed quickly and often. Promotions, concerts, training, author meetings and conferences are planned diligently. They have to be visible and memorable. This much we learn from the client at the outset. The rest is up to us. Posters as a visual advertising medium are one of the most popular marketing tools. They are usually placed where lots of people spend time each day, e.g. along transport routes, in shop windows, and waiting rooms (at the cinema, train station, or doctor’s surgery). At ZAPOL Group, we prepare the graphic design and the necessary information for viewers. We select an attractive format and print on high-quality paper which is resistant to different weather conditions.. When necessary, we add tear-away contact information or framing. We offer offset printing, short-run digital printing and solvent printing.
Description of the most popular posters made at our Group:
- poster printing is done in colours from the CMYK, Pantone and HKS colour gamuts,
- posters made in our print shop are most often printed on coated paper with a grammage ranging from 135 g/m2 to 170 g/m2, but we sometimes print posters on lower grammage materials, e.g. 115 g/m2, as well as higher grammage, e.g. 300 g/m2. We also print posters on card stock, especially when they are to be laminated, e.g. onto corrugated fibreboard.
Posters can undergo finishing processes such as:
- application of matte or gloss offset varnish,
- application of matte or gloss UV varnish over the entire print area or selectively,
- lamination with gloss or matte film,
- framing in rail hangers for easy hanging,
- lamination onto hard surfaces, such as fibreboard, PVC or polypropylene.
Methods of finishing and packaging posters:
- flat packing in packages with a defined number of items,
- packing in tubes with a defined number of items – this form of packaging is used when the posters are to be sent to different places.
Tell us what you need – discuss the conditions of your order:
Phone: +48 91 435 19 00
DOWNLOAD LIKELY TO PRINT