PRESENTATION FOLDERS/ BINDERS/ DUST JACKETS/ CLIPBOARDS
Along with company printing, folders and binders are some of the most popular visual elements in an office. They play an important practical role. They protect important documents from rain or unwelcome eyes. There can be numerous templates for folders or binders. They can be vertical or horizontal, with a wide range of insert cuts and sheet holders inside. Often with a business card slot. A standard folder holds about 15 to 50 sheets. We offer mass offset printing starting with a minimum order of only 100 items.
We select binder formats to fit the dimensions of the documents they are to hold (A4, A5, B5 and others). Spine width from 3 to 7 cm. Two- or four-ring mechanism, with or without lever arch. An optional eyelet may be added to the spine so the binder can be easily pulled off the shelf. We most often design the cover from 2mm solid fibreboard, with covering printed according to the individual design. Our clients most often order their binders laminated so that they last longer. Spot varnish adds class and elegance. At ZAPOL Group, we create folders based on the client’s own designs, or we can design such a folder from scratch. Our experienced graphic designers will make every effort to ensure that the folder is elegant and at the same time alludes to the company’s profile.
Description of the most popular presentation folders:
- we print presentation and promotional folders using offset printing in the CMYK, Pantone and HKS colour gamuts, and the folders can be printed single- or double-sided,
- we use top-quality coated paper with a grammage of 350 g/m2 and card stock with a grammage of 300 g/m2 to print presentation and promotional folders.
You can add print finishes to your promotional folders. Here are the decorative finishing processes most often used:
- application of matte or gloss UV varnish,
- application of UV varnish on selected elements, e.g. a logo,
- thermographic printing of selected graphic elements or advertising slogans,
- dry embossing and debossing,
- we can also laminate the printed sheets to give the promotional folder greater stiffness.
Finishing methods for promotional folders:
- flat or with a spine, e.g. 4, 5, 7 mm,
- gluing on additional elements, such as a CD-ROM sleeve,
- elastic band or Velcro fastening,
- interior pocket flaps.
Our multiple-edition productions have served companies for years, as they are both durable and timeless.
Tell us what you need – discuss the conditions of your order:
Phone: +48 91 435 19 00
DOWNLOAD LIKELY TO PRINT