PAMPHLETS AND COMPANY PUBLISHING/ CATALOGUES/ ANNUAL REPORTS/ USER MANUALS/ TRAINING MANUALS/ CATALOG CARDS FOR RING BINDER
A prepared brochure or catalogue is a company or product “in a nutshell”. It should be durable, clear, and present core information from the very first browsing. We provide original graphic designs, precise typesetting and printing on time. We offer individually-selected formats, textures, decorative finishes, full bindery services (folding, creasing, tab cutting, perforation, hole drilling), hand decoration, unique cutting dies, saddle stitching, perfect binding, spiral binding. ZAPOL Group prints advertising brochures according to the client’s design or using our own graphic design studio, which works according to the latest marketing trends. Thanks to us, information on your company or product will gain in value. A well-designed advertising brochure increases a company’s prestige.
Description of the most popular offset printed brochures:
- advertising brochure offset printing using the CMYK colour gamut, as well as Pantone and HKS,
- we print brochures on high-quality coated paper (art paper), either gloss or matte. We can also print brochures on decorative paper,
- the grammage of the paper most often used for printing brochures varies widely, usually ranging from 120 g/m2 to 170 g/m2, but we have also printed brochures on 90 g/m2 and 300 g/m2 paper. It all depends on the intended use of the brochure as well as client preference.
Your brochure can also be embellished. Here are the decorative finishing processes most often used:
- application of matte or gloss offset varnish,
- application of matte or gloss UV varnish over the entire print area or selectively,
- hot stamping, most often using gold or silver foil,
- die cutting.
Tell us what you need – discuss the conditions of your order:
Phone: +48 91 435 19 00
DOWNLOAD LIKELY TO PRINT