Research shows that in Poland around 100 titles are published each week. ZAPOL Group takes pride in the fact that, on average, several of those hundred are produced here in Szczecin. We work non-stop at full speed so that schoolbooks, university books, studies, fiction and all publications worthy of attention are ready for readers awaiting the latest titles.
ZAPOL Group has been printing books from the very beginning of its existence on the market, and thus has experience in this type of production. Our machinery resources guarantee prompt completion and high quality execution of book printing orders.
Description of books most often printed:
- we perform offset book block printing using the CMYK colour gamut, as well as Pantone or HKS,
- book covers are printed on 230 g/m2 to 300 g/m2 card stock in 4+0 or 4+4 (softcover binding) colour,
- for hardcover and spiral-bound books, the covers are made from coated paper cover stock with a grammage of 135 g/m2.
Books can also be decorated. Here are the most popular decorative finishes:
- both the book’s interior and cover may be protected using offset matte or gloss varnish,
- we can coat book covers in UV varnish, either overall or selectively,
- gloss or matte film may be applied to the book covers,
- we can print selected design elements on book covers using hot stamping.
Types of bookbinding:
- saddle stitching,
- perfect binding,
- sewn perfect binding – the book block is sewn with thread for greater durability;
- hardcover case binding, paper-over-board or with artificial leather or cloth-style covering,
- custom binding according to the client’s design, or based on his or her vision and according to our technical designs.
We invite authors who want their work to see the light of day to work with us. We guarantee that your book will be beautiful and of the highest quality.
Tell us what you need – discuss the conditions of your order:
Phone: +48 91 435 19 00
DOWNLOAD LIKELY TO PRINT