At ZAPOL Group, we produce card stock or fibreboard packaging, die cut and litho laminated. It could be packaging for books, calendars or other products reflecting the image of companies and corporations. During the die cutting process, top-quality dies are used which have been created on computer-controlled die board cutting machines (laser cutting machines).
Available decorative finishes for packaging:
- screen printing directly on fibreboard or card stock,
- dry embossing of a logo on calendar packaging, if made from single faced fibreboard,
- printing on low grammage card stock with ink in the CMYK or Pantone colour gamuts and lamination onto card stock or fibreboard.
The following materials are used to produce packaging:
- single-faced fibreboard with visible corrugations, allowing dry embossing of a logo or inscriptions,
- multi-wall fibreboard of choice according to client preference,
- micro-flute board,
- solid fibreboards and card stock of various grammages.
Tell us what you need – discuss the conditions of your order:
Phone: +48 91 435 19 00
DOWNLOAD LIKELY TO PRINT